Property ID : FS 109
The Bocaoria fortress, built at the beginning of the 29th century and reformed in 1947 , was last used in 1971 and has been uninhabited since then.
It is a perfect place to start a rural tourist business with accommodation and sport activities. The property is built in a rectangular shape with all accommodation on the ground floor and it’s facade looks south. The total build of the construction is of 1,848 square metres, 700 of which is laid as patio. Around the patio there are 10 dwellings, eight of them with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, toilet and patio. The ninth dwelling was used by the commander in charge and has an additional bedroom. The tenth dwelling was designated for single men and only has two bedrooms but it does have an office and a room that was used for gun storage. The property also has a water reserve with a capacity of 75 cubic metres.